Home

How do i create a custom paper size on my Canon printer

You can also set a custom size in Printer Paper Size on the Quick Setup tab. Open the printer driver setup window Select the paper size Select Custom... for Page Size on the Page Setup tab Open the printer folder. Basic Operations/Various Information for Windows 2 Right-click the icon for this printer, then select [Printing Preferences] from the pop-up menu

Setting Paper Dimensions (Custom Size) - Cano

Below are instructions for setting a custom paper size starting in Photoshop. In Photoshop click PRINT. Choose your printer from the Printer drop down menu. Now click the Print Settings button Untitled will be added to the list.. Setting details about the custom paper size. Double-click Untitled, enter the name of the paper size you want to register, and specify the Width and Height of the paper for Paper Size. Select User Defined or your model for Non-Printable Area, and enter the margins.. Registering the custom paper size. Click OK. The custom size is registered Open the printer driver setup window Select the paper size Select Custom... for Page Size on the Page Setup tab. The Custom Paper Size dialog box opens

Creating Custom Paper sizes is very easy to do on CANON Printers.In this video I will try to answer a reader's question about Custom Paper Size creation spec.. Create custom paper sizes. Select Print from the File menu to open the Print dialog box. Select your model name, then Preferences or Properties. The printer driver setup window appears. Select the Page Setup tab. In the Page Size field, select Custom. If you select Photo Printing on the Quick Setup tab, the Custom Paper Size setting isn't an. Click View devices and printers under Hardware and Sound from the Control Panel. Select the printer named Win2PDF and then click on the menu option Print Server Properties. 2. In the Print Server Properties window, name and set the paper size dimensions

Registering a Custom Paper Size - Canon - User Manual

Click Start, point to Settings, and the click Printers. Right-click the appropriate printer, and then click Properties. Click the Paper tab, and then click the paper size you want to use in the Paper Size box. Click OK, and then close the Printers folder When the Layout Options dialog box opens, select 'Fixed photo size printing', and then click 'Next'. 5. Check the page setup, and then select the image print size in the Photo Size section. Note: The paper size can be changed in the Page Setup dialog box Click the Paper Size pop-up menu, then choose Manage Custom Sizes. Click the Add button to add a new paper size, then specify the paper size you want. To print to a custom paper size, choose it from the Paper Size pop-up menu in the Print dialog (choose File > Print) In order to fill a given size paper with your image, you may have to crop!!!! Cropping is not a sin nor against the laws of image editing. You need to fill a.. The Printing Preferences screen has five tabs; click on the Paper/Quality tab. g. In the Paper Options section there is a drop-down box labeled Size Is. Select the desired paper size and click OK. If none of the paper sizes in the drop-down box is suitable for your needs, proceed to the Creating a Custom Paper Size section.

1. Make sure your printer is connected and powered on Press Windows key + R Type: control printers Hit Enter Right click your printer Click Printing preferences Click Paper/Quality tab or similar setting Under Paper options, click Custom
  2. If you need to use a paper size that isn't listed in the printer's presets, the print menu on your computer allows you to specify a custom size such as 12 x 12. We hope this information helps
  3. I need to print photos exactly 5x7 and 8x10. The old ZoomBrowser had settings to do that. Now they've vanished, and using the Image Garden to print two bordered prints per letter size page gives me 51/2 x 8 photos. I can't find anything in the manual about printing exact sizes, either
  4. A custom paper size would have to be specified for this paper size. You can specify custom sizes in the Page Setup menu of most programs. Borderless printing is not available on custom paper sizes. This can only be done with standard paper sizes such as 4x6, 5x7, Letter, 11x17, 13x19. If additional assistance is needed, find more help at.

How to create user defined paper sizes - Canon and

How to create custom paper sizes in the CANON PRO 100

1. Fortunately there is printer like Epson which lets you define your own paper size and save it as template; however, Canon printers, perhaps not all Canon printers, are not user-friendly when you need a custom paper size because you need to always change the printer's option to have a custom size
  2. Tip 1: Create a Custom Paper Size in Your Printer Properties. In order to use most pre-scored inkjet note cards, you'll need to define a custom paper size to your printer. Epson, Canon, and HP printers all have this feature. The trick is to always define paper sizes the same way
  3. Select any Printer. Select Print Server Properties on the toolbar above the printers or from Related Settings at the right hand side. Select the Forms tab. Click Create a New Form checkbox. Enter the Width and Height. Click OK. Once you complete the above steps, close and re-open DS|Design to see your custom paper size for printing or.
  4. Off the top of my head (since I dont have a smaller printer now) Open your 8x10 photo you want to print, now make a new document 11x14, and copy paste your 8x10 into the 11x14 document, Now in page setup, select 13x19 borderless paper size, and in the print section in photoshop deselect scale to fit media, now deselect center image, and type in 0.00 for Top and 0.00 for Left

Canon Knowledge Base - Use a Custom Paper Size - Pro9000

3. Choose your printer and select 'properties' I am using a Canon printer - your printer menu may look a little different depending on what printer brand you're using (your printer menu may say 'advanced' instead of properties) 4. Go to > Page Setup > Custom. Related: 7 Ways to make colors POP when printing using an Inkjet printer 5 For example, my word wall toppers come two per single sheet of 8.5 x 11 inch copy paper. Users often request smaller or larger versions of the word wall toppers depending on the space they have available in their classroom. You can quickly and easily and change the print size to meet your needs when you go to print your document. Here's how. When printing custom sizes, the step of communicating the particular paper size to the printer is often overlooked, resulting in incorrect printing. By default, your printer assumes 8 1/2 x 11 size paper is in its tray. You must communicate otherwise for your non-standard size paper to print correctly Open Adobe Illustrator then click File>Open> Select your seamless pattern. Make note of your pattern width. Type Shift + O to change the size of the Adobe Illustrator artboard. In this case I am using Canon Photo Matte Paper that is 13″ x19″ Then type V to exit artboard editing In your printers window go file then server properties then you should see a forms tab; you can create a new form here. Trick with canon printers is to ensure you set your margins with a new custom size as 0.83cm and then this size will appear in your driver. Let me know how you travel

How to create a custom paper size in Windows 1

Start by choosing your printer from the Printer drop down menu. Now click the Print Settings button. This will bring up the Print menu below: Click on the Paper Size drop down, and you will be presented with a listing of all preset sizes available for your printer Add Custom Paper Size in Windows 10. To define a new custom page size, follow these steps: Type Printer & Scanners in the search box in the bottom left corner of your screen, then click to select the option Printer & Scanners. Click a printer in the list (e.g. Plotter_401_z3200), then click Manage Hi, I am using Windows 8.1 and Office 2013 and also using Epson L210 printer. I tried to print my document with custom size 8.5 X 13 but the only options I see is A4 and 8.5 X 11. Office 2013 allow 02-10-2018 12:30 PM. Go to your printer, open then close the paper tray. A message should appear on the screen stating the paper size. Click the arrow to change the paper size to the one you want. Now that should be the default size and you should be able to select it from your phone or iPad

Canon Knowledge Base - Setting a Custom Paper Size - TS832

Choose Preferences in the printer selection screen. Choose Custom in the paper options section. Define the size of the output (You do have the option to save this as a preset in the printer properies) - If you happen to forget the dimensions of your file, you have to exit out of the printing section completely to lookup the properties of the file the paper size detected by the printer sensor does not match Why why why will this new machine print my envelopes i tried different suzes adjust paper and paper sizes etc etc i feel by now i have made a terrible mistake getting this so far CRAP printer only three days and it wont do much atall direct me urgently re above somebody Thanks I'm printing with an Epson Multi-Function printer, and I'm printing JPEG files and PDF files right from Windows 10. I can print everything, it just I can't pick the F4 paper custom size I've made. Previously on Windows 8.1 and older this is not a problem, the printer advance settings show the F4 paper size Go to Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners > click on your printer and click on the Manage button. When the new windows opens, click on Printing Preferences. That's where you select your default paper size. I had to do that 3 times for my 3 printers. It only hurt for a few minutes ;- Printing on Custom Sized Paper (4.5 x 6.5) 12-17-2016 08:05 PM. I am trying to print on 4.5 x 6.5 cardstock and no matter what i do printing winds up off center. I have tried printing in Adobe Photoshop Elements as well as Microsoft Word and no matter what the documents cut off up to 50% of what should print

You will need to change this setting for any stationery that is not standard letter size (8.5 x 11). How to set a custom paper size: In your printer settings, change the paper size from 8.5 x 11 to the size of your stationery. If you don't see the size you need (this is common), create a custom paper size As you can see below, Custom is grayed out of the InDesign Paper Size selection menu. This means you have to use the printer driver to accomplish the task. Locate and click on Page Setup as shown below. In the Page Setup dialog, click on the Paper Size drop down. Scroll to the bottom of the paper size list, locate and click Manage Custom.

複線ポイントレール④: SketchUpでプラレール

Registering a Custom Paper Size - Cano

Step 1: Create the new custom paper size. To set up the new custom paper size, create the new size in the printer software. Navigate to the Control Panel, and open Devices and Printers, Printers, or Printers and Faxes. Click the icon for your printer, then click Print server properties. Figure : Location of Print server properties The factory default settings for paper size and type are <LTR> and <Plain 2>, respectively. If you load a different size or type of paper into the machine, make sure to change the settings. If you do not change the settings, the machine cannot print properly Press CTRL+A to select all of the image and press CTRL+C to copy the image. Click Image > Canvas Size. Adjust the Canvas Size to 6in width by 4in height to print on 4×6 photo paper. . Press CTRL+V to paste the copy of the photo. By using the move tool, move the picture around to make it fit If you do not see a Custom option in the Size drop down menu, your printer's driver does not support custom sizes. For some reason as yet unknown, HP removed this feature from many printers starting in 2013. Shop for the Best Compatible HP Photo Papers. Below is a potential fix for the problem Hi Raine, thanks for the tutorial. I have a printer epson 412 xp and a mac. Well I followed your steps. I am Italian, I apologize if I do not speak your language well. In the custom paper size I put my measurements in cm 9.5 x 17.1 - non-printable area 0.0 cm. Bat my image is slightly cut off at the edges, leaving a white border

How to Create Custom Paper Sizes on EPSON and CANON

I had the same problem that I had to hit the Ok button each time to print a document because the printer keeps asking me about the size of the paper in the tray and finally I found the solution . 1- control panel. 2- Device and Printers. 3- right click on your printer. 4- Printer properties. 5- Device setting 2. Select your printer. 3. Then choose 'display printer properties' (or similar depending on your brand of printer) 4. Go to the maintenance tab and do the following (one at a time): 'deep cleaning' and 'nozzle check' 4. Do a printer head alignment. If the above didn't work, from the same maintenance menu, try a 'printer head. Step2: Now, Select the printer, orientation, Scaling, paper and the photo size for printing. (Pro tip: You should always select the same photo as well as the paper size for printing.In case you end up having a larger paper, then select the exact size of the paper and the photo sizes in the printing option) For example: if you created passport photos for 6×4 inch paper size but, you have an A4. Select the correct Paper Size. If your Avery product is half the size of a usual label sheet, it is A5. If it is ¼ of the normal size, it is A6. When the custom size dialogue appears enter the following measurements: For an A5 sheet: Make your width 148mm and your height 210mm. For an A6 sheet: Make your width 105mm and your height 148mm View the manual for the Canon Pixma MG5750 here, for free. This manual comes under the category Printers and has been rated by 6 people with an average of a 9.1. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the Canon Pixma MG5750 or do you need help? Ask your question her

In the Page Setup group, select Size and click the icon that represents the page size that you want. For example, click Letter (Portrait) 8.5 x 11.If you don't see the size you want, either click More Preset Page Sizes or click Create New Page Size to create a custom page size. For more information on creating new custom page sizes, please see: Custom Page Size dialog box Canon Photo Companion Canon Photo Companion Canon Photo Companion. Make the most of your camera and bring your stories to life with quick access to tailored, easy-to-use content. Canon PRINT App Canon [Custom size](width 89 mm - 215.9 mm, length 127 mm - 676 mm) (printed by inkjet printer) on A4 size plain paper using default settings Paper Size Select the paper size you want to use. If you want to define a custom paper size, see Defining a custom paper size. Orientation Select Portrait (tall) or Landscape (wide) to change the orientation of your printout. If you need to print close to the bottom of the page, select the Rotate by 180 degrees check box. Reduce or Enlarg Up to 6,000 (Black & White) / 7,000 (Color) 1. PIXMA G3200 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Printer. PIXMA G3200 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Printer PIXMA G3200 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Printer Setup CD-ROM Full Set of Ink Tanks (BK,C,M,Y) Black Print Head Color Print Head Power Cord. Brochures

In printer settings, the sheet size or paper size control how your design is scaled to the label sheet. Make sure the size selected matches the size of the sheet of labels you are using. Otherwise, your labels will be misaligned. The most commonly used size is letter-size 8-1/2x 11 paper Canon Pixma wireless printers have a web interface that shows information about the printer, for example the ink levels, which allows for test pages to be printed and for the firmware to be checked for updates. Figure 1 - Web Interface Pixma MG6450. This interface does not require user authentication allowing anyone to connect to the interface The PIXMA G7020 is the wireless 3 MegaTank All-In-One printer designed for high levels of productivity with its fast print speeds, high page yield, large 350 sheet combined paper capacity, and duplex printing capability. From your laptop, to your smartphone or tablet, connecting to the PIXMA G7020 is effortless

Make Your Own Patterned Photo Mats | JOANN

Canon Knowledge Base - Specifying Paper Size and Typ

1. Add style to your next manicure by printing your own nail stickers at home. Connect to the Nail Sticker Creator App* from your iOS® or Android™ device to choose from over 200 templates — or, create custom nail decals using your own photos, colors and personalized text. Compatible with select printers and NL-101 Printable Nail Stickers.
  2. Check your paper guides, make sure that they are set to A4 - most printers have the Imperial setting of 8.5 X 11. The width of the A4 and 8.5 are really close together. It is a pretty common issue as people load paper to push the side guides on the paper tray to 8.5 - it confuses the F#$% out the printer
  3. Select Custom Paper Sizes. Under Custom Paper Sizes, click Add. In the Custom Paper Size wizard, Begin page, select Start from Scratch. Click Next. On the Media Bounds page, in the Units list, select either Inches or Millimeters for paper size. When a nondimensional raster image, such as BMP or TIFF, is plotted, the size of the plot is.

Canon announced three new all-in-one wireless printers in August, led by the PIXMA MG7520. The MG7520, which carries an MSRP of $199, offers a variety of wireless printing options, such as through Wi-Fi or NFC connectivity, as well as the ability to print from a few different social media outlets and mobile devices, including Apple devices This printer can produce square photos between 2.4 to 2.7 inches in size, and the adhesive paper backing allows you to easily stick your favorite photos to cards, scrapbooks, and other projects If Custom is not available, the PPD you selected when you set up your printer does not support custom paper sizes. To specify width and height, do one of the following: To let InDesign determine the smallest paper size needed for your document's contents, bleed and/or slug areas, and any printer's marks, select Auto for Width and Height Registering Free Size Paper (Custom Size Paper) <Printer> <Send> <Receive/Forward> <Store/Access Files> <Print> <Set Destination> please contact your local authorized Canon dealer. You can view contact information for Canon dealers from the support page of the Canon website. https://global.canon Open the printers folder in Windows by clicking the Start menu and choosing Devices and Printers (or type 'devices and printers' in the Start menu, Start screen, or taskbar search).; Right-click the printer driver and choose Printer Preferences.; Look for a tab (such as Layout) that shows paper sizes and then find a setting that allows entering a custom paper size (consult the Help support of.

Make sure you are using the latest version. Step 3: load your printer with the exact size you need your printable to be. If you want to print on A5 paper for example, you will need to cut an A4 page in half and load it in the printer. If you want to print on 4 x 6 paper for example, you will need to put that exact paper size in your printer. Defining a custom paper size. You can define a custom paper size and add it to the list. Although you can define a large range of paper sizes, the size of paper you can feed into the printer is limited by the size of the sheet feeder on your printer. Therefore, if necessary, it is recommended that you reduce or enlarge documents to fit.

Add Custom Paper Size. To define a new page size (form), follow these steps: Right click start button, then Control Panel, and finally View devices and printers. Click a printer in the list (e.g. PDF Impress ), then click Print server properties. In the dialog box that appears, check the box for Create a new form My company needed me to programmatically add a custom paper size (a printer form) to the default printer and set the printer to use the custom paper size. After looking around, the best alternative we could find was to make use of the printing and print spooling Win32 API functions found in winspool.drv Click on Setup and Select your printer, then select Paper Size (I select Custom) , select orientation (Portrait or Landscape), and then click on Properties. This takes you into the S900/S9000 driver. Select the Page Setup tab and pick Custom as a paper size To Create water slide inkjet decals: Design: your decals using any graphic software program. Set Printer: to Resolution = Best, Paper = Photo or Text, Print. Cut: your decals to size. Coating: apply your waterslide decal coating evenly. Coat: the Preserve Your Memories Aerosol Spray needs to be coated lightly, 3 or 4 times until the sheet and.

Buy cardstock compatible with your printer. Look up your printer's maximum cardstock weight before you buy the paper. Most business cards are printed on 80 lb cover weight cardstock (215 grams per square meter), while some businesses prefer more durable paper up to 110 lb (200 GSM). If using a home printer, check the manual to find its maximum paper weight Instead of adjusting the margins, you can create a new photo layout in the layout editor, and select one of the paper sizes for your printer. These paper sizes include the bleed margins for the printer, so the center of the paper will be the center of the print out. 1. Print out a test print. Making sure to select a borderless paper size Color: Black. Item Code: 2787B003AB. Estimated Toner Yield: 15,100 Copies/Cartridge (Estimated @ 6% Coverage) This is to make Misc appear on the page when needed. Designed to meet the needs of small to mid-size workgroups and Managed Document Services needs, the Canon imageRUNNER 1730 delivers high-quality print and copy output and color.

Canon - Set up custom paper size from Lightroom - YouTub

1. g 100% Scale Factor)
  2. Half-page documents, or 8.5 x 5.5-inch paper, can be printed directly or printed two per page on a standard US letter size. You will need to match the page size to the printer paper size using your own printer's available options
  3. Copied. Make sure you are selecting the correct size paper inside the Elements print dialog, also try to set the print size to match. When you select a paper size, this information comes from the printer. It provides the dimensions that are printable as well, which means that margins are built into the information handed to Elements
  4. Set the Paper size to custom, and then set the various parameters in the Paper, Margins, and Layout tabs. Then Click OK . If you enter a paper size that the chosen printer cannot run, the name of the customized paper size is grayed out in the paper size drop-down menu
  5. Print the photograph on standard sized photo paper you chose in Step 2. If the image is too large to print on your home computer, upload it to a photo printing website. Order the image in the size chosen in Step 2. Keep the white edges as a border or, if you want to frame the picture to the custom size, trim the edges off with a paper cutter
  6. Start by printing your favorite photo on a piece of waterslide decal paper, then trim the image so it's smaller than the wood. Following the decal manufacturer's directions, submerge the print in a bowl of water, then peel off the backing to reveal the image. Place the decal on top of the wood and press to adhere

I have several custom paper sizes defined on a printer(the printer is set as default). I need to be able to select one of these formats as the default one. A programmatic(C#) solution would be ideal, but a command line one would be ok too I generally create custom sizes. If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the Paper Size menu for the Epson Stylus Pro 4900, for example, you'll see the Manage Custom Sizes option. In the Custom Paper Sizes dialog box, you can control the height, width, and printable margins. I'll enter 8.5 × 11 inches The Paper/Quality tab (Figure 4.26) repeats some of the options available on the Printing Shortcuts tab but offers the additional benefit of allowing you to create custom page sizes and use the Borderless Auto Fit feature. You can also save custom settings here for quick access in the future by using the Print Task Quick Sets list Step 5. Place five to 10 sheets of card stock in your printer's main paper tray. If you put more than this, you may have difficulty feeding the paper through the printer. If the paper is extra-thick, you might need to put one sheet of it into the tray at a time Press Enter to import the printer settings. To find the name of the printer, press Windows-X, select Control Panel and then click View Devices and Printers. Right-click the device, select Printer Properties from the context menu and review the information on the General tab to find the name of the printer

Regular paper is fine for printing directions, paperwork and recipes, but when you're planning a special party, creating your own business cards, announcing the arrival of a new child or otherwise sharing a really important message, sheets of flimsy printer paper just won't do The circle templates are available in the 1.25, 2, 2.5, 3, 8 and A4 sizes. Images Filter, Crop, Resize Steps to use the Icinginks Edible Designing Software to create custom printed edible cake toppers or edible pictures for cakes. 1. Log into your Icinginks Edible Designing Software 2. Select your sheet size 3. Scan or upload image 4 For the precut sizes, the backing is A4 size, and the downloadable templates are already preset to A4 paper size. You can verify the paper size before you print by opening the template in Microsoft Word, and selecting Page Layout --> Size and confirming it is set to A4 size before printing Paper Size Select the paper size you want to use. If you want to define a custom paper size, see Defining a custom paper size. Orientation Use this setting to specify the direction of printing on the page: Portrait (tall) or Landscape (wide). If you need to print close to the bottom of the page, click Rotate by 180 degrees. Reduce or Enlarg 3 Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary, depending on the number of copies selected as well as the settings for size, type, and orientation of paper. 4 Canon PRINT Business is a free app available on the App Store® and Google Play™ Store

Press File, select Print Settings, tap Custom Size, and then enter the height and width that you would like the image. Always use sublimation paper in a sublimation printer, as regular paper won't allow the ink to transfer onto your mug. 2. Place the inked side of the print onto the mug.. Ready your edible printer with edible ink cartridges and blank frosting sheets. Give a command to print and it will slowly print on your frosting sheet. Once the sheet has been printed, allow the sheets to get dry for 5-10 minutes. Now detach and uphold the cake image from frosting sheet. Steps for how to release the image from the printed. Choose File > Print. (Reader X/Acrobat X) Click the Printer button at the bottom of the Print dialog box, and then click Yes when prompted. Make sure that the Print dialog box is in the expanded mode by clicking Show Details in the Print pop-up menu. From the Layout menu, choose Paper Handling Using Libre Office Writer 3.6.2.2 with Win7, 64bit. Cannot change default page size from letter to A4. Have gone to format/page and change it there, but it always reverts to Letter as default when the next doc is opened. Also tried Format/Styles and added style A4 which also doesn't stick. Using printer Canon MG5370 which is set for A4 and contains that paper size

Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7820. This model is compatible with the Epson Smart Panel app, which allows you to perform printer or scanner operations easily from iOS and Android devices. Downloads not available on mobile devices. There are no files available for the detected operating system Print Your Custom Tissue Paper and Remove the Backing . Set the prepared paper into a straight feed on your printer, rather than a feed that rolls around to reach the print heads. (Often this is a suggested entry point for photo printing.) Make sure the tissue is the right way up to receive the ink from your printer. Set your design to print

The Canon Pixma Pro-200 isn't the least expensive option, but it's an excellent model that creates beautiful borderless photos and can make oversized images up to 13x39 inches in size Firstly, you will have to define a custom paper size in your printer properties. This is the foremost step for using the pre-scored inkjet note cards. Most of the popular inkjet printer manufacturing companies like Canon, HP and Epson have this particular feature. The paper sizes should always be defined in the same way Changing the page size sets the size of your publication. For example, you can use this to select the size of the printed publication to print a poster that measures 22 inches by 34 inches when printed — regardless of whether your printer can handle a single large sheet of paper or if you will print the poster as a number of overlapping sheets of paper (called tiles) This will change the printers default setting to 'Letter' size all future jobs printed from software applications. You also need to adjust the paper size settings on the A940 itself for standalone purposes (faxing, copying, etc). To perform this, do the following: 1. From the front panel of the A940, press the 'Options' button two times. 2

I'm having paper feed problems. What should I do? How do I create a custom paper size for my product in Windows? My original does not feed from the ADF (Automatic Document Feeder). What should I do? How do I know which paper or media type to select in my product's driver? How do I select the paper source in Windows 4 - In Printer Driver, Change Paper Size from 8 1/2 x 11 to Your Card Size. In this step, you will be communicating to your print driver that you are printing on a custom sized card, not a standard 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of copy paper Set a custom paper size. Tap at the top of the screen, then tap Document Setup. Tap Custom Size. In a word-processing document, you may need to tap the Document tab at the top of the screen to see the paper size controls. Tap Width or Height, then change the value to the new size. To save your changes, tap Done in the top-right corner ET2750_Lite_NA.exe. Download. Description : This file obtains and installs everything you need to use your ET-2750 wirelessly or with a wired connection. This combo package installer obtains and installs the following items: Printer Driver v2.70.01. Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v6.5.23.0 Load paper on the machine 3. Open the printer driver setup window 4. Select a frequently used profile In Commonly Used Settings on the Quick Setup tab, select a printing profile suited for the purpose. When you select a printing profile, the Additional Features, Media Type , and Printer Paper Size