Home

Yashica Electro 35 CC battery

But Did You Check eBay? Check Out Top Brands On eBay. Looking For Great Deals? We Have Almost Everything On eBay Plenty of Electronics to Choose From. Fast Shipping and Orders $35+ Ship Free. Get the Latest in Electronics Electro 35 CC One PX28A / A544 Electro 35 GL One PX32A Electro AX One PX32A Electro GSN One PX32A Model Number Battery Type J Mini Two AA J Mini Super Two AA J-4 One PX625A J-5 One PX625A J-7 One PX625A Microsoft Word - Yashica Battery Chart2.doc Author: Joe Created Date Yashica Electro 35 Rangefinder Film Camera w/ Yashinon DX 1:1.7 f=45mm Lens 3.2 out of 5 stars 13 Duracell - 27 Alkaline Batteries - long lasting, 12 Volt specialty battery for household and business - 1 coun

Yashica Electro 35 CC & 35CCN 35/1.8 lens. These little cameras are a peculiar blend of features. The best features are the 35/1.8 lens and excellent RF/VF. The 35CC/CCN are aperture priority AE compact RFs with electronic shutter and limited manual over-ride Thumb Films: Hi I have had an SR44 battery in my cc for about a week, it was brand new and it has run out??? Surely this must be a damaged camera somehow? To Is it possible to bye a new battery cover for Yashica Electro 35 cc. - Yashica Electro 35 cc This is the link to the free 3D STL file so you can print your adaptor: https://www.alainmonnens.com/download/YouTube/YashicaBatteryAdaptor.zip.Thanks to Koe..

Yashica Gsn Electro 35 Battery - Independence Day Sal

Yashica Electro 35 CC. The Electro 35 CC is a compact 35mm rangefinder camera from Yashica released in 1970. Sometimes it is wrongly considered part of the Electro 35 series of cameras, which have a larger and heavier body and a 45mm standard lens. The CC has a fast and wide 35mm, f/1.8 lens and aperture priority auto-exposure As for battery replacement, visit the Yashica Guy and order a battery adapter that will make your Electro 35 camera usable. As I previously stated, I was not a fan of the Electro 35 series. However, in December, a very minty Electro 35 CC came my way that seemed to work. It doesn't need any battery adapter, allowing me to use a single 6v 4LR44. This little Yashica Electro 35CC has a clean viewfinder without haze, and the rangefinder lines up perfectly at infinity. And it uses a modern silver or lithium L544 battery, which I bought at a drugstore in town - very convenient compared to the mercury cells used in most 1960s and 1970s compact cameras The Yashica is the superior camera in my opinion. It is easier to focus, the metering system seems much better and it is cheaper. The only thing that the Canonet QL17 does better than the Yashica Electro 35 CCN is the build quality of the focus tab or lever on the lens. The one on the Canon feels much better, while the focus tab on the Yashica. Yashica Electro 35, rear. Battery-Check Light. The battery-check light lets you see the frame-counter in the dark. It's pretty bright, so you also can use it to find your keys or signal for help on a deserted island! Use with Filters. The meter doesn't look through the filter. Therefore you must set a lower ASA on the top meter dial to.

The Yashica Electro 35 CC is my first Yashica, and my 2nd 1970s compact rangefinder. What makes the 35 CC so unique is the lens: there were many rivals with 35mm lenses, and many rivals with fast f1.8 or f1.7 lenses, but as far as I know, this little Yashica was the only compact rangefinder to combine the 35mm focal length with a faster than f2 aperture Little Con@Hong Kong: Hi All I just got one 2nd hand Yashica Electro 35 cc, when I insert one 4LR44 battery, I found that it is not easy to press that BAT. CHECK red Botton, and sure there is no any green light appear. It is normal? do you guys think that battery check botton is so difficult to press? what should I do now Yashica Electro 35 CCN: A Great Wide Prime Lens 4 9 Share Tweet. Produced between 1970-1975, the Yashica Electro 35 CCN is one of the many versions of the Electro 35. I've been hunting this for many months and finally found it at a flea market in Basel (CH) and it was an amazing deal, I got it for just 15 CHF (12€)! For the same price I got also an Olympus 35RC but that is another story Guys, I bought a Yashica Electro 35 a couple of weeks ago. Initial every thing is find, I've used 4 x LR44 batteries (taped together and use a torch light spring), the battery test light is working, light meter warning lights (red & yellow) also is working

1970 Yashica Electro 35 GS. 1973 Yashica Electro 35 GTN, GSN and GL 1975 Yashica Electro 35 GX. 1970 Yashica Electro 35 CC. 1973 Yashica Electro 35 FC. Letters indicate: G gold contact points in electrical parts N hotshoe S (no battery test light, combined shutterdoor release and rewind crank) T black body Links [] In English: Yashica Electro. The Yashica Electro line began in 1965, the last model introduced in 1975 and was sold till the early 1980s. The first model, the pretty Electro half viewfinder, was a part of the Yashica Half family, being a step-up of the half 17. It is the first model to feature the indicator light system in addition to the ASA selector dial, making it a foolproof semi-automatic camera with a fast lens to boot The Yashica Electro 35 CCN is a baby brother to the full-size Electro 35. It's smaller and lighter, and takes a battery that you can still get at the drug store (I buy bulk batteries at Thomas Distributing and Batteries in a Flash because I use so many odd sizes in my vintage cameras). It's very easy to carry in one hand, but a little too. Yashica Electro 35 User guide, Yashica Electro Battery Adapter, Yashica Illustrated Chronology, 35mm Yashica Rangefinder Cameras, Mercury battery eliminator, All Yashica camera models battery char

Details about Yashica Electro-35 Battery Adapter. Yashica Electro 35 CC Film Camera w/1:1.8 Lens *Working* #Q025d. $111.40 + $23.00 shipping + $23.00 shipping + $23.00 shipping. Seller 100% positive Seller 100% positive Seller 100% positive. Report item - opens in a new window or tab Flash. PC socket, Hot shoe (only GSN/GTN) The Electro 35 is a rangefinder camera made by Japanese company Yashica from the mid-1960s with a coupled and fixed 1:1.7 45 mm lens. It was the first electronically controlled camera, operating mainly in an aperture priority 'auto' mode. The only other modes of operation are ' flash ' (1/30) and ' bulb ' Yashica Electro 35 FC. The Electro 35 FC is a 35mm rangefinder camera released by Yashica in 1973. Although it carries the same name as the famous Electro 35 series cameras and some similarities it is a different camera. It shares the same compact body with the Yashica Electro 35 CC but a more simple standard lens (40 mm f/2.8)

Above Yashica Electro 35 Professional model. Front View and Top View. In 1970 Yashica released the Electro 35 GT. It was a GS but painted black. In 1970 the Yashica Electro 35 CC was released (Feb '71 in USA). A compact with a f1.8/35mm lens. Above Yashica Electro 35 CC model. Front View and Top View A rangefinder from Yashica with a fast and wide 35mm, f/1.8 lens and aperture priority auto-exposure. Limited maximum shutter speed of 1/250s and maximum film speed setting of ASA 500. No indication of aperture or shutter speed in the viewfinder, overexposure (red) and slow (<1/30s) shutter speed (yellow) illuminated arrows. Country of Origin: Japan. Type: 35mm rangefinder camera with aperture.

Karen Nakamura -- Yashica Lynx 14; The Graham's Information the Electro 35; Yashica electro 35 [erik fiss] Big, Beautiful, Underrated, Cheap: The Yashica GS Electro -- Martin Taylor; Matt's Cameras Yashica Electro 35 GS Yashica Electro 35 CC เป็นกล้องที่มีเลนส์ฟิกซ์ 35mm f1.8 ซึ่งถือว่าค่อนข้างสว่างมากเลยทีเดียว ไม่ค่อยต้องกังวลเวลาถ่ายที่แสงน้อย ๆ ขนาดกำลังดี น้ำหนัก 550 g. Yashica Electro 35 automatic exposure 35mm rangefinder camera. It's in mint condition ready to be loaded with film. Case included! Cattanphotographics. 5 out of 5 stars. (1) $169.00 FREE shipping. Only 1 available and it's in 3 people's carts Please support Film is more fun! Grab a few rolls :)Kodak Ultramax 400 Color 35mm Film (4 Pack) - https://amzn.to/2vQIMzgIlford HP5 400 Black White 35mm Film..

We Have Everything · eBay Money Back Guarantee · Under $1

1. Yashica was * a well-known Japanese brand that produced a series of Electro 35 cameras featuring fast glass, great usability, and decent build quality. These cameras were made from 1966 until the early '80s. Having sold over eight million copies, they are truly a classic rangefinder; to this day, they maintain an ample fan base and can still be serviced by a few skilled masters
  2. 19 product ratings. - Yashica Electro 35 35mm Rangefinder Film Camera with Case. C $38.74. Time left. 3d 19h left (Sat., 07:14 p.m.) 17 bids. +C $55.93 shipping. from United States. S p o n s o r e d
  3. Yashica Electro 35 series Battery Adapter & New Battery fits rangefinder Camera for GS Gt GSN Gtn GL mG-1 Repair Part PX32 A32 kit lot. Bring your vintage Yashica camera back to life with this battery adapter for the Yashica Electro 35 GL GS GSN GT GTN Professional & mg-1 rangefinder cameras. A 4LR44 6v battery is also included with the adapter
  4. I brought my trusty yashica electro 35 gs loaded with kodak gold 200. Featured are the electro 35 yashica g gs gsn gtn gl mg 1 and cc. The electro 35 is a rangefinder camera made by japanese company yashica from the mid 1960s with a coupled and fixed 1 1 7 45 mm lens. The yashica electro 35 gsn is not a small camera

Top Brands Sold Direct - Great Offer

Find Electronics Now - Shop Electronic

1. Yashica Electro 35GS - top view. Some specs, briefly: The Yashica Electro 35GS has a non-interchangeable 45mm lens, aperture-priority, stepless shutter speeds from 1/500th to 30+ seconds, takes a $9 battery. There's a ton of info on this camera on the interwebs; in case you haven't figured it out, this will not be a very technical review
  2. 1973 Yashica Electro 35 GTN, GSN and GL 1975 Yashica Electro 35 GX. 1970 Yashica Electro 35 CC. 1973 Yashica Electro 35 FC. Letters indicate: G gold contact points in electrical parts N hotshoe S (no battery test light, combined shutterdoor release and rewind crank) T black body Links [edit | edit source] In English: Yashica Electro 35 - Sample
  3. ELECTRO 35 CC VASHICA . DESCRIPTION OF PARTS Shutter Button 3. Shutter LCO__ 5. Cds 35 10 — 13. Shoe Synchro . BESCHREIBUNG DER BATTERY (Continued) a Ware battery, on or trips, is not in long period Of the it in a cool throw a not to it. If the not the 10 loaded it
  4. The Yashica Electro 35 was the first full frame electronically controlled camera when it came out in 1966. (The Yashica Electro Half, released in 1965, was a half frame camera that was the first electronic Japanese commercially available camera). It has an electronic magnet in the shutter that gave it it's name
  5. Save batteria yashica electro 35 to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. + Update your shipping location YASHICA Electro 35 Battery Chamber Vintage Film Camera Parts. EUR 11,59. From United States Yashica Electro 35 CC Viewfinder Camera Camera Color Yashinon DX 1.8 35mm LOOK. Pre-Owned. EUR 179,00
  6. But enough about history. The Yashica Electro 35 GSN is not a small camera. It's quite big and a bit heavy (750g without film and battery). Somehow, it's a bit more heavier than some consumer grade SLR cameras like Fujica MPF 105 X (660g with 50mm f/1.9 lens) or even comparable with more professional SLR cameras like Canon AE-1 (760g with.

About Yashica/Kyocera/Contax. The Yashica Corporation began making cameras in 1957, releasing its first model in 1958 (the Yashica 35). They produced a very well regarded series of twin-lens-reflex (TLR) medium format cameras under the Yashica-Mat brand and 35mm rangefinders under the Yashica Electro name. Yashica became a subsidiary of the Kyocera Corporation in October of 1983 Yashica Electro 35 CC ราคา 3900บาท สภาพบอดี้ยังดูดี มีรอยสีบอดี้ไม่เรียบเนียนบ้าง มองผ่านๆไม่เห็น ช่องมองสะอาดดี โฟกัสเห็นชัด ใช้โฟกัสง่าย ระบบการทำงาน.

Yashica electro 35 repair

Yashica Electro 35 has been introduced in 1966. The first camera in Yashica Electro series an the first 35mm rangefinder with electro-magnetically controlled shutter in the world. It is shown here in the brushed satin chrome finish. This model was also available in a black enamel version, with in the lower right front with the emblem. The Yashica Electro 35 GS is a coupled-rangefinder, leaf-shuttered 35mm camera with aperture-priority automatic exposure. The Electro 35 GS/GT was released in 1970 by Yashica. The lens is a Color-Yashinon DX 1:1.7 f=45mm lens made in Japan and is identical to the one on the Electro G that precedes it and the GSN that follows it

Yashica Electro 35 CC Yashica Electro 35 GT Gold Mecanica Yashica Electro 35 FC. Yashica Electro AF Mini Yashica FX-103 program Yashica Electro 35 Professional Yashica FX Winder Yashica Electro 35 MC Yashica MG-1 Yashica ME1 . Yashica M-II Yashica FFT Yashica 107 Multi-Program. Film camera Yashica Electro 35 G. Beautiful design. Since the day I saw it somewhere on the internet, I couldn't get it out of my head. Promising f/1.7 45 mm lens, rangefinder and almost fully automatic. There is only aperture value to set and the camera is adjusting the right exposure using the built in lightmeter Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Mint/Battery Yashica Electro 35 GSN 35mm Rangefinder Film JAPAN #149 at the best online prices at eBay

Obtaining a Yashica Electro seems to be no problem; there are several available on eBay at all times. Finding one that works, however, is slightly, but not much, more difficult. Because the Yashica takes a mercury battery that is no longer made, most sellers are unable to test the function of the meters on these cameras Film : 135mm (Film 35) Battery : 4 LR44 / LR44 x 4 Color : Black / Silver Self Timer. Dev & Scan by LUCK ROOM. Share this: Tweet; Film Film Camara Photography Review Related News. Yashica Electro35 cc กล้องฟิล์มแบบ Rangefinder ที่มีระยะเลนส์ Wide 35mm F1.8 สำหรับ สาย.

Amazon.com: yashica electro 35 batter

Yashica Electro 35 CC! Original case is included however isnt in the best condition. The Electro 35 CC is a compact 35mm rangefinder camera from Yashica released in 1970. It features a fast and wide 35mm, f/1.8 lens and aperture priority auto-exposure.It has a maximum shutter speed of 1/250. Film speeds of 25 to 500 A Yashica Electro 35, with leather case, lens cap, and battery adapter. I only ran one test roll through it. Includes lens cap and battery adapter (not pictured)

Yashica 35 CC - CameraQues

I purchased a Yashica Electro 35 GSN a couple months back. My experience is similar in many ways. I've always used SLRs or DSLRs, so using a rangefinder was new for me—I'm hooked. After buying a battery adapter, I shot a roll of Tri-X with no issues, with some great results Yashica Electro 35. Jetzt neu oder gebraucht kaufen The Electro 35 is a rangefinder camera made by Japanese company Yashica from the mid-1960s with a coupled and fixed 1:1.7 45 mm lens. It was the first electronically controlled camera, operating mainly in an aperture priority 'auto' mode In 1966 Yashica introduced the Electro 35, the first of a very successful line of 35mm rangefinder cameras.

Yashica Electro 35 GS [1970]

The Electro features a sharp, 45mm f/1.7 lens. Top panel lights indicate which way to turn the aperture ring for correct exposure. The lens-barrel controls include the Auto/Bulb/Flash selector, aperture ring and focus scale. The battery check light also illuminates (brightly!) the frame-counter dial. The Yashica Electro (right) compared to the. 5000E (14E) and Electro 35, and their merits are outlined in their respective repair manuals. Generally speaking, therefore, the Yashica TL Electro-X can be said to be an equipment which offer all advantanges of the above-mentioned cameras The Yashica Electro 35 GSN is a manual focus aperture-priority rangefinder camera available since 1973 for 32500 Japanese yen. It is the last of the big Electro 35 cameras made by Yashica. It features a sharp Color-Yashinon DX 1:1.7 f=45mm Lens made in Japan with 6 elements in 4 groups Yashica Electro 35 CC (1970) Price : 3290.- ( free shipping ) Type: Rangefinder Working system: Full working Specs : Popular rangefinder film cameras CC is a model designed to have size. Perfect for more portable and hand grip But still the quality of lens and functional system And also featured with a wider lens than other models The 35MF's shutter runs from 1/60 to 1/250 second, yielding a 7-stop range. The meter requires a 1.35 volt mercury cell, though in my testing I found a regular 1.5 volt battery works just fine. (Some cameras seem more sensitive to voltage variations than others, and this particular Yashica appears to be very tolerant.

Something wrong? Battery? Yashica Electro 35 CC Flick

Yashica was known to design many quirky cameras during its run of existence. Here's what the New York Times had to say about the Electro AX on November 4, 1973. A NEW fully automatic 35mm single‐lens‐reflex camera with an electronically controlled shutter has recently been introduced by Yashica, Inc. in the United States. Called th The article's basic interest is compact 35mm Rangefinders with faster than f/2 lenses--in other words low light candid photography on a budget. The core group meeting this criteria are the Olympus RD, Canon G-III 17, Konica S3, Yashica Electro 35 CC, Minolta 7sII and Yashica 35GX. The Olympus SP is slightly larger, but uniquely has a spot.

Yashica MG-1 35mm Rangefinder Film Camera with 45mm 2.8 lens With ISSUES. £39.99. + £3.99 P&P. 【 AS - IS 】 YASHICA Electro 35 CCN Black 35mm Rangefinder Film Camera from JAPAN. £47.54 Yashica Electro 35 GSN. Yashica was a Japanese manufacturer of cameras, originally active from 1949 until 2005 when its then-owner, Kyocera, ceased production. In 2008, the Yashica name reappeared on cameras produced by the Hong Kong -based MF Jebsen Group. In 2015, trademark rights were transferred to Yashica International Company Limited and. Yashica Electro 35 CC (another outstanding compact rangefinder) Worth 2x the price!!! Next to the Canonet 17 QLIII it is the best value out there. As for the Mercury battery you can get regular batteries that fit it at many electronic houses or battery resellers. Similar Products Used: Canonet 17 QLIII, Bessa-R, Kiev-4. OVERAL

Video: I have lost the battery cover

Review: Yashica Electro 35 GSN (The Poor Man&#39;s Rangefinder

Yashica TL Electro X 35mm SLR Film Camera- 100% Fully Working - Tested- Includes a New Energizer A544 Battery, a metal screw-in body cap, and plastic hot shoe cover.***The camera was made in Yashica's newestfactory (at that time) in Hong Kongin April 1973. Hong Kong made TL Electro Xmodels 51 product ratings - Yashica Electro 35 GSN 35mm Rangefinder Film Camera Body Only. $35.00. $20.40 shipping. 1 bid ·. Ending Mar 14 at 12:13PM PDT กล้อง Yashica electro35 CC สภาพกล้อง : C+ กล้อง Yashica Electro 35 CC เลนส์จะกว้างกว่าพวก GS GT เป็นเลนส์ Yashinon Dx 35mm 1:8 รุ่น CC รุ่นนี้มีน้อย เป็นกล้อง rangefinders สุดฮิตอีกตัวจากค่าย Yashica บอดี.